Face to Face classes resume
May 10, 2021
As confirmed by Boris' announcement this afternoon, we are happy to confirm that Face to Face classes are all set to return from Monday 17th May.
We will return to the 'Covid Secure' model that we were using last year, before the current lockdown.
- Classes will be available to book from one week before, right up to the time of class. So, Monday classes will be available from the previous Tuesday, Tuesday classes from the previous Wednesday etc etc.
- You must book to attend to make sure we have up to date contact details and ensure our maximum limit is not exceeded - teachers will have a class register to check. No booking and no space in the class ? No dancing I'm afraid.
- Class capacity is 13 dancers.
- Sanitise hands on entry to the studio, and coming back from the toilet.
- Enter via the fire escape, exit via the Mayford Centre (with your mask / face covering, unless you are exempt). If coming back in from using the toilet, you can come back in the 'normal' door - you dont need to go all the way outside to come back up the fire escape...
- Refrain from using the kitchen and foyer areas, unless in an emergency (eg cleaning or first aid).
The ongoing building works at the Mayford Centre will likely cause daytime disruption. We have a meeting to confirm the situation, and decide our plan, with the centre / project team on Wednesday. I know this might seem late in the day, but their project meeting is tomorrow, so an informed decision wont be possible until then.
We are confident the daytime classes WILL be live and we have a plan B if the work around our studio proves to be unavoidable. All will be communicated as soon as we know